Help me For Soft Reject

This i got from email…

‘Logo Name’ isn’t quite ready for GraphicRiver. But don’t fret, we’d love to see you resubmit after making the changes outlined by the reviewer below. When you’re ready, you can upload your changes here.

Here is the comment from your Envato Quality team reviewer:

1. Gradients or blends in your EPS file have broken into multiple shapes, making it nearly impossible to edit. See screen shot here:

2. finished repairing

3. finished repairing

4. finished repairing

I designed the logo using CorelDraw X7 and saved it to EPS 10.
At the first point I also have finished repairing, I’ve tried to open with various programs no problem with the file, but I am confused, actually with what program the reviewer team opened the file so it looks black and damaged like that. already several times I send back but still refused and still told to be repaired, Please help me. thank you

anybody…??? please help

They’re opening it in Adobe Illustrator.

as I wrote above, I’ve tried opening it with various programs including Adobe Illusrator, and there’s no problem with it, it does not look black and crumbles like that.

Sorry then – I thought you were asking what program they were using.

I know that EPS 8 and 10 have some issues with gradients, but I’m no expert in this area, so I do hope someone else may know what the problem is and can chime in.

Thanks.

thank you for your kind response, i really appreciate it, hope somebody can help me on this.