Help - Locked out of my account

Has this ever happened to anyone else? What was the reason? Contacted Support - how long does this take to resolve?

1 Like

usually from 2-3 days to a week )

Thanks for your reply - crazy and frustrating situation!!

Tried to login today, have the same ā€œLocked outā€ issue. Waiting for supportā€¦

Not only are you locked out, your profile, portfolio and all items are disabled:

I saw this happen to Yio and thesecession as well. I noticed it when I suddenly popped up from 51th to 49th place on the Top Author ladder.

Such a nasty thing to experience! Hope all works out quickly for those who are affected.

I hope your situation gets resolve very soon @gballx and others.

How and why does this happen? If appropriate it would be good to hear more about this at conclusion so we can avoid it if possible. :frowning:

Hey folks!

Iā€™ve just spoken to the Legal team about this. Apparently a few authors were disabled earlier today on account of some legal questions. Weā€™re going to be re-enabling the accounts by later today, however specific items from each account will remain disabled.

Apologies for being a little vague about this, I genuinely wish I could say more, but because itā€™s a legal-related issue I canā€™t say too much on the public forums.

Each of the authors to whom this impacts will receive an email next week explaining the situation in more detail.

4 Likes

Thank you for providing a statement @matthewcoxy . Hopefully this gets straightened out for all involved.

1 Like

Thank you very much MidnightSnap - itā€™s great to be backā€¦now where was Iā€¦ah yes droning. :slight_smile:

2 Likes