Help: is there a way to create a slider with a fixed height and keeping the width proportions?

Hello, my problem is that I can’t figure out how to create a carousel slider with a fixed height but keeping its own aspect ratio on width.
I’ve started using Slider Revolution and Essential Grid (very nice plugins!!) but I couldn’t.

Is anyone can suggest to me anything?

I attach here an image on how it should be.

Thank you in advance

Hi @gabri1310,

Thanks for your interest in our Slider Revolution plugin. With the latest version of the plugin v6.1.8, you’re now able to achieve this out of the box as shown in this example https://revolution.themepunch.com/project-carousel/ . If you’ve further questions, email us at help@themepunch.support and a member of our team will attend to you asap!

Thanks!

KC
ThemePunch

1 Like

Hi KC,
thanks a lot for your quick reply! This template is what I looking for.
Just to understand better the possibilities of Slider Revolution, is it possible to this with the tools provided from SR or I need to add some code?

Many thanks again
Gabri

Hi @gabri1310,

Thanks for your reply. Yes, you can achieve this using the default options provided by the plugin and there is no custom code or modifications required. If you’ve further questions, email us at help@themepunch.support

Thanks!

KC
ThemePunch

Thank you again,

G

1 Like