HELP - I am having the hardest time finding a theme for a salon suite/studio business

Basically I am looking for a theme that is similar to executive office suites, but with a few different features:

• the “Contact” or “Location” page needs to have the ability to list multiple locations (we have locations in several states)
  • We need the ability to create directory pages for each tenant within each location AND they need to have ability for the tenant to login on their end and update their profile, add photos, etc.
  • the ability to search for a professional based on location, profession (hair, nails, massage, etc.), and price range

I know this might be a long shot but I figured its worth a try.

That is directory template. You have plenty directory templates.

The contact/location page ability, yes that is pretty easy to find in directory pages. But I am not finding any directory themes (been looking for a couple days now) that have the ability to function with these two specific things:

• the ability to create directory pages for each tenant within each location AND they need to have ability for the tenant to login on their end and update their profile, add photos, etc.
  • the ability to search for a professional based on location, profession (hair, nails, massage, etc.), and price range

Just hoping this sheds a little more light on the functionality in particular to these two areas. I appreciate any and all suggestions you might have. thanks!

I have customize some directory template for my client with this functions.
You have options to login into your profile change all about your property, put in right category, there is option for contact form , price . I have ad even and weather forecast for that location.

You can contact me and we can talk.