Help! How to join AdRev?

+1 , I would love to read details about this.

Sorry for the late reply. Hereā€™s the post I was talking about. AdRev is not detecting my music in new videos

@AbnormAudio:
That sounds complicated to me. What does this exactly mean for us?

@all:
Do you know any good alternative to AdRev for us AudioJungle composers? Muserk we spoke about, but are there any other ā€œgood onesā€?

Hi everyone, new to the Envato community and very impressed with everyoneā€™s etiquette and helpfulness. I had just signed up with AdRev last week as I was uploading my first track to Audiojungle. According to the replies in this topic, it seems I was also rejected (most likely on the basis of a small portfolio) as my account is inactive when I try to sign in. Iā€™m fine with this for the moment but does anybody know what happens to the details submitted? I remember submitting a passport for AdRevā€™s government identification step. Thatā€™s probably the most sensitive personal information Iā€™ve submitted on a site like that before and Iā€™m just curious on what actually happens to that info given the fact my application was rejected? Very surprised all in all. Not a tap of communication from AdRev throughout the whole procedure. I would have loved some form of correspondence to know how my application was doing/did.

Many thanks guys!