Help finding a directory website

I have given up trying to find a directory website as they are either too general or there is not enough enough detailed information to help me decide if they are suitable so looking for help.
I am building a softplay directory for mums to find somewhere to take their kids so front facing is to suit a location and geo search and ideally a map.

The backend is for companies to list their details and facilities and there will be a standard free, basic and premium listing for the companies so a login structure and we oversee everything.
Ideally we use Wordpress and Woocommerce so can anybody make some suggestions please so we can buy something?

I would suggest that you look for a more general theme then integrate a directory plugin to publish those features.

The directory themes on Themeforest are amazing but designed for high volume listings and rarely include active subscription features.

The ones on CodeCanyon are much more suited to smaller listings and more advanced features

Just some examples

1. Citadela Directory Plugin - Listing directory plugin for Gutenberg Preview - CodeCanyon

2. Institutions Directory by e-plugins | CodeCanyon

3. DT - Directory WordPress Plugin Preview - CodeCanyon