Help - Deceptive site ahead

Hallo,

If you go to my site mijnengelsejuf.nl people are getting a message
"Deceptive site ahead
Attackers on
attention-system-warning.com may trick you into doing something
dangerous like installing software or revealing your personal
information (for example, passwords, phone numbers, or credit cards).

Google Safe Browsing recently detected phishing on
attention-system-warning.com. Phishing sites pretend to be other
websites to trick you.
If you understand the risks to your security, you may visit this unsafe site."

I’m not seeing it myself via Netscape but I can see that the page isn’t displaying correctly. I found a website but it doesn’t tell me how to fix it via WordPress. Can you please help urgently?

Thank you so much.

Hey Regina,

Seems you are having siome issues with malware.
We can get it shorted, I can help you. Send me a private message here and I will guide you with the process and the assistance you need.

Thank you - what information do you need from me?
I just installed a Sucuri plugin hoping it would help but everything link I click on, it wants me to buy something - very annoying.
Is there any way to see how this happened?

Regina,

Sucuri is using an API and to use it for a cleaning, it does have a cost.
There are solution for cleaning up but everything has a cost a bigger or a lower.
You can use an API clean it but NOT secure it, but you can also get someone to clean and secjure your web site.

I will be happy to help you further

Hi there,

I logged into my WP site this morning and everything seems to be back to normal. Last night (CET time) I installed the Sucuri plugin and an Adblock plugin - could this be the reason? I hadn’t expected it to be fixed.

Thanks

The “Deceptive site ahead” security error message in Google Chrome is a security protocol that blocks you from landing on deceptive websites. Google explains that deceptive websites may trick you into doing something dangerous like installing software or revealing your personal information (for example, passwords, phone numbers, or credit cards). A “Deceptive site ahead" security error may also be produced if your browser attempts to redirect to websites known for online scams, including tech support scams and advance-fee fraud.