Help a beginner to understand what's wrong with the track, please)

Help to determine what is the lack of quality of the track, please! They refused with the wording “lack of quality” … I’m a beginner composer and I only name an audio card, headphones and a midi keyboard in stock … Therefore, I can not hear these shortcomings … If it’s not difficult, tell me what to pay attention to …

https://soundcloud.com/evg-vel-mail-ru/holiday-2

Its not that bad, maybe a mixdown is not that good. Sounds a little muffled.

1 Like

Thank you very much for the answer) I will look and think in this direction!

Nice track, but the tempo is not static, and this is an essential point for the decision of reviewers and stock music in general.

1 Like

Thanks! I will take into account)

Hi Sibiria22, I think the composition is great. In my opinion it is the mixing. The wind instrument at 1:36 is very loud. Reviewers hate high frequencies in my experience. I would spend time editing each instrument to try and make it sound as someone is playing. Very hard to do and easier said than done. I think the louder sections at the end sound great. It is the beginning half. Hope that helps and keep working on it you have a great track here.

1 Like

Thank you for your comment!!! It’s just that I have never worked with monitor speakers … Therefore, I could not understand what to focus on. Thanks to everyone for the tips … You give me hope that not everything is so bad with me)))

1 Like