Hello, my track was rejected. Can anybody help me? Thank you.

The message was: This submission does not meet our overall commercial production (sample quality / mixing / mastering) standard, unfortunately.

This is the link to the track: https://soundcloud.com/betomataloni/present-and-future

I would appreciate any help!
Thank you very much!

The reason of rejection is bad mixing. You should reduse bass or compress othere instruments.

1 Like

Hi, thanks for your comment! I appreciate you taking the job to listen, analyze and comment!
Thank you!

Hey,

I think the problem that your instruments sounds too synthetic, it sounds a little bit to much like in midi format… may be you should switch to different libraries? What DAW are you using?

Vlad

1 Like

You’re wellcome! Also I recomend you to change layering in your DAW.
Good luck!

1 Like

Hello, thanks for your comment!
I’m using Pro Tools 12.
The original idea is to have a sound technological air. Perhaps, the sounds used are “low-tech” … Or, you may need to change the concept and look natural sounds …
Question: All sounds seemed poor? Or maybe one of them in particular?
Thank you very much!

Sorry, I’m from Argentina and my English is very poor. Do you mean by “changing layering”?
Thank you!

hi compañero, me gusta tu trabajo , me gusta tu musica, this is nice to listen to, i am not an expert in music but what i know is that this track is really joyful, original and has rhythm variations and i like this music for all this

1 Like

Thanks friend! Any idea why it has been rejected? Maybe sounds? Maybe the mix? Abrazo!

It’s not a problem.Layering is your amount of instruments used in track(mix). When I say change it I mean to change instruments because your violin and bass sound “pure”. Or you can work with this ones but you need to EQ it and add reverb.

1 Like

Excellent! Thank you so much!

I am not sure if that’s the sound you are looking for, but I would experiment with different libraries, maybe a more realistic sound, rather than the synth sounds. Real strings, violin and such.

Good luck! Don’t give up!

1 Like

Great! With comments such as yours and the other friends I can get an idea of the way that I have to continue to improve this track! Thank you so much!

1 Like