Hello! I want to know how to improve my project.

Hello, friends! I am trying to become a VideoHive contributor. Unfortunately my first project was rejected. I would like to know how I can make this project better. What should I pay attention to?

We receive a lot of business/corporate capability-themed animations and therefore we’re very strict when reviewing these kinds of projects. Because there is so much competition in this genre, we only accept projects that we feel provide exceptional design quality and execution. Unfortunately, this project does not meet our high standards for this kind of style.

Thanks!

hello @makemotion,

first : they are right when they say there is a lot of competition on this category

second : i like your design not so bad but i think you can improve some things

for example :

• the blur animation on the title “Our Team” at 00:30 is not very clean and looks cheap change the animation of your title

• the animation of “Thomas Higgins” is not finish on the top and your layout stay on screen at 00:36

• when the In animation is done and before the Out animation is too much static maybe some additional graphic aniamted in the background could improve your design

and finaly i don’t how your after effect project is set, be sure to make it very organized and easy to edit

i’m not an after effect contributor on this plateforme so i don’t know if this message will help you , it’s just my opinion as an editor :wink:

1 Like

First thing that’s obvious to me: Many text animations (multi-line) are stopping abruptly, are not eased.

Great sense of motion is everything, and that lacks here.

2 Likes

Thanks for the detailed answer. I think that he will be very useful to me.

Thank you for your answer. With your help, I now see these problems with my animation. I will definitely take this into account when I fix my project.