Hello I purchased the Modesto Theme and the Upload does not work.

In the Upload-File is no ZIP but only multiple single files. What can I do?

Hello!

You’ll want to download the WordPress Install files only if you’re using WordPress to upload the theme. Here are some instructions on how to do that - https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/202821510-Theme-is-missing-the-style-css-stylesheet-error

Thanks!

Hello,
Thank you! I managed to Zip it but now it says the “Stylesheet style.css” is missing and the upload gets aborted. What can I do?.

Just to check – did you buy the WordPress version ($49) or HTML version ($17)?

If it’s the WordPress version then when you download it there should be an option to grab the Installable WordPress file only. You should upload that straight into WP.

Oooh I bought the 17$ version :o ! So that was wrong. Is there anything I can do now? :frowning:

That one won’t work with WordPress but you can still use it as a regular HTML template

I have absolutely no Idea how to do that now! Oh no. My Webprovider does not show me an HTML option, only wordpress.

You’ll need to talk to the author to determine the next steps. You can open a refund request here and explain that you intended to purchase the WordPress version. They may or may not ask you to purchase the WP theme before they refund you.

OK, I bought the WordPress Version.
Now can anybody tell me if there’s a manual or youtube tutorial on how to build a wordpress website on the “Modesto - Portfolio, Photography, Agency Powerful WordPress Theme”? I’d be very grateful for your help.

Kind regards