Hello! I have posted my first song on audiojungle and get rejected. I want to improve so any ideas will be good..

Hello! I have posted my first song on audiojungle and get rejected. I want to improve so any ideas will be good…I don’t know where I must work on: quality of sound, genre, mixing, mastering.
Thank you.

Hello! you need to work more with the arrangement. Clap sounding the whole track without changes and additions is not a good idea. Tambourine and the shaker will fix it. It is also not a good idea to have two identical notes in a row in a melody. And with the development of the melody it makes sense to work. The tone is desirable to raise higher. Due to the low order, the track sounds gloomy and does not match the name. Crash has failed gluing. Also, in general, the track does not have any development either in dynamics or in instruments, and it is heard the same in any place. In any case, you need to start with the arrangement. Mixing and mastering will not save the unfinished arrangement.
I wish you success!

Good morning!

Great job!

The mix is sounding pretty good from here, but to be upbeat you need to add rhythmic elements and syncopation, percussions, even accents, and then carry some of that percussive quality to how you are playing in your lead.

Keep at it!

• Nathan

Thank you for your time and support!