Hello everyone :D . I need to tell this!

Dear awesome people of Envato,

First of all, thanks Envato, for featuring me on the front page. I was feeling depressed about the low ( I mean low! ) sales and I was thinking about how to deal with it. I am not sure if being featured will affect on sales too much, but it’s encouraging at least. That’s what I need in my new life.

My wife and I were unhappy in the big and crowded city that we were living in. We were unhappy about relations between people ( if there is some ), about the air we inhale, about… everything. Then 8 months ago, we decided to start a new life in a new place. We quit what we were doing, we took our two cats and left the city. In a new place which is 650 kilometers away, we rented a house with a garden. It was not being used for decades and the care it needs made us forget about other things and we found ourselves happier. Then our daughter Nil joined us. I wrote about this in the forums before… it was an amazing feel. Actually it still is.

There was a thread like " what would you do if you were not a musician " and I guess I said something like I would be involved in sports and food. Now I am teaching martial arts to people who needs it for free, sculpting cake toppers for my wife’s fondant cakes, additionally I am growing vegetables in our garden and became quite successful at it.

What I want to tell is, selling stock music online gave me the courage to do this. Selling online gave me the freedom to be in any place with internet connection. We are not earning much here, and my sales are not good as before but we are happy.

Finally, I want to share some photos with you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Man, this story makes my life better.
I’m 19 years old, and reading this I learn more about life and jobs on internet and out of it.
Learned english by myself like 80% of things I know.
I wish you all the happiness of the world.
Beautiful and lovely life with your wife and daughter.
Thank you so much for sharing this. :slight_smile: