Hello everybody! audiojungle rejected my track

Hello everybody!
audiojungle rejected my track,** I want to understand why, what’s wrong?**
I would appreciate your opinion!
Thank you.
https://soundcloud.com/ramiton/christmas-preview

1 Like

IMO, all sounds arranged in too mechanical way - too much quantization applied. Sleigh bells sounds is also mechanical and monotonous. Choir is also mechanical. So you need to breath some life in it.

1 Like

I agree with LumenMedia and would add that the harp arpeggios sound like they are incorrect patterns for the piece. This track has potential so keep working it. Good luck!

1 Like

I understand the comments above but I think the song is great.It really should be the opinion of the buyer that matters. This is not a bad song at all. I would happily use it in a corporate Christmas marketing video for my company. Keep working on it. It is pretty good. I have just submitted my first song to Envato yesterday and if they are rejecting this one which is pretty good well then my song doesn’t stand a chance.

2 Likes

It sounds like Christmas to me :slight_smile:

1 Like

I agree with the above authors that it’s a bit to mechanical. The bells are also a bit late (maybe on purpose, or else do a filter on them). Keep at it, becaus it has potential !

1 Like

Thanks everybody! For your comments and tips! This is very valuable for me!

Thank you! Merry Christmas! :slight_smile:

I think there’s really nothing much wrong with it, the choir could be blended with some strings to disguise them a little or put them lower in the mix, there’s a double bass near the middle that could be toned down a little with less reverb applied to it!

Well done anyway.

1 Like

Thank you!

Thank you! I can fix it, but audiojungle hard rejected my track, do you think if I can again download the corrected track?
That’s what sent audiojungle:

Unfortunately your submission Christmas isn’t ready for AudioJungle and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or Envato Market policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of Envato’s policies.

Regrettably the Help and Quality Teams are unable to offer a critique or feedback on your rejected submission.

Please see our Help Center for more information: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/204067134

Our Review team also provided these comments:

his submission does not meet AudioJungle’s commercial production (samples/recording/mixing/mastering) standard, and its commercial composition/arrangement standard, unfortunately.
To understand commercial stock composition, arrangement and production better, please read the following article http://enva.to/6D-sd

If the track is quite obviously improved and in some ways different from before it’s allowed. See how it sounds after you make the necessary changes and post back!

1 Like

Thanks !:grinning:

If you say, hello everybody AJ accepted my track, then everyone will say OMG this is an amazing track. If you say it is rejected, they will nitpick it and find and make up all kinds off freaking flaws. Oh so and so thing is too loud, so and so thing is 20khz higher than should be and la la la and just lol.

1 Like

I like it, good melodies. My nitpicking:

At 0:32 and 1:04 the transitions aren’t smooth so either keep the sleigh bells going throughout the entire track or try a reversed cymbal with a tubular bell, something to smoothly go into the changes instead of abrupt switches. Also fix the harp, it’s out of tune like MidnightSnap said.

1 Like

Thanks for your tips!

[quote=“Kurlykovs, post:14, topic:19014”]
la la la and just lol.
[/quote]:grinning:

Hey this is a good track, I would respectfully disagree with the “no life” comments…there are plenty of “dead” tracks that get accepted daily on AJ.

IMO, the track hits a bit of a stumbling block at :32. I agree with previous posts that the transition is abrupt, and the oboe and string samples sound very “MIDI” like. Also, it would be nice to have something in the 8kHz - 10kHz range in your B section…not necessarily the jingle bells, but something that ties together with your A section. I think that adds to the abrupt feeling at :38.

Don’t let this one go, it’s a great track and yo should feel good about what you’ve done. I think it’s a couple tweaks away from getting accepted :smile:

-STM

1 Like

Thank You!

Hey Ramiton, here are my opinions of the track:

I love the beginning. Good sounds, good feel. However, as soon as the harp run leads to the second part or melodic bridge, it doesn’t sound like a smooth enough transition. And the choir vocals sound too synthetic for my liking. If you can somehow make that transition a bit smoother, and change the choir melody so it is more believable, I think you have a good chance with this track.

Of course this is my taste. Take it as you may.

Good Luck!

1 Like