Hello Envato Family

Hello, I just joined the envato family.
I registered with DOFX nickname.
I have been animating in my country for 10 years.
I also want to sell the projects I have done on this platform.

the first project was rejected.
Can you help me with how to improve this project?
I hope you will help.
thank you.

1 Like

I guess envato does not like new incoming authors.
I think it’s worth making a comment.

It’s hard to tell if it’s meant to be an intro that includes an animated font, or just an animated font. If it’s the former, then I think a hard reject was definitely the right decision. It’s too repetitive and there’s hardly anything going on apart from the animated font.

If it’s the latter, then I think it’s pretty good… could come in handy for people doing sci-fi displays/readouts and the like. It’s not mind-blowing though, so I can maybe understand why it wasn’t accepted… even if I would have been leaning slightly to the side of approving it.

I guess Envato doesn’t likes users from third world countries. I saw this thousand times :frowning:

Thank you for your valuable comment.
This is an alphabet project.
The letters are animated one by one.
designers can get text using individual letters.
I saw that much more simple alphabet projects were approved.
If I change my preview video, will my problem be resolved?
what is your advice?

thank you very much.

I guess the subject is not interesting.
most people are anonymous. I do not think it will be racism.

Hello dofx,

Animating in your country for 10 years will change nothing. Do not take it personally I had 5 hard rejections with videohive when I started and I hated envato and the reviewers now I am a level 5 seller. The point is: keep improving and try to make something amazing. The Diital alphabet animation is not nice, the colors need to be changed add maybe some glow etc…

Good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for the comment.
colors and brightness can be changed.
an option offered to the user.

what else can I add?

1 Like

Try to make the animation better and write some texts as example to show how the words will be using your letters…

1 Like

Today 8th day of my item has been waiting in quee, My friends also waits over 10 days from my country :slight_smile: