Hello All I found a website template I like But not exactly sure how this purchase works

Hello All I found a website template I like But not exactly sure how this purchase works
Lets say I purchase this for $19.00 Doclinic - Medical Responsive Bootstrap Admin Dashboard by multipurposethemes
Can I download the template and edit the template. Is this for backend admins only where you have to authenticate to access this content. If so where can I get the front end content which includes the authentication. Can I post it on github pages or DO i have to host it on approved web hosting platform that support Envato products.

I am looking for website template with health education and prevention theme where people can have appointment for Nutrition and health consultation. ALong with some dash board data display like HR and HRV. About 6 themes or 6 color theme would be nice to have

Thanks

Pitt

Hi @pittconnect,

You can ask your pre-purchase query (any technical query about the item) directly to the Item author by posting comments going through the Item Comments page. The item author will answer your query.

About hosting: you will have to upload it in your web hosting platform not a public place (where other users can download the customization).

Thanks