helllllo every one

Hey community,

Tonight I reached level 7, and I’m proud to announce that I am now an elite author! What an incredible journey it’s been so far.

I always had high hopes since the start, but I never expected I’d reach this point.
AudioJungle has been a big part of my life ever since I started April last year, but boy, did things change this year. Shortly after my 1-year anniversary, I fulfilled my long-time goal of having a track reach the popular files list (I’m still in shock), and as if that wasn’t enough, I shortly had another one of my tracks take off. It was one of the most amazing feelings I had ever experienced. I then broke into the top 20 authors list a few months ago. To top it all off, just last week my track “Uplifting and Inspiring Corporate” reached number 1 on the weekly popular files list. A far cry from my humble start in 2015! Not bad for an 18 year old :wink:

Anyway, enough about me. Throughout my journey I have met some great friends on AJ and had the privilege of working alongside some amazing creatives.

3 Likes