Header and Logo Vanishing

When you first load my website the top header bar under socials, with the logo (left) and menu headings (right), it will load up then vanish. It was working fine before and I haven’t changed anything in that section (goodlayers section). Still works fine on the mobile but unsure how to fix the vanishing problem for the desktop version. Any help is appreciated. :slight_smile:

It could be the delay in data propagation. It could also be the settings in your browser. Try:

• Clearing the cache of your browser or/and try other browsers
  • Waiting for a few hours
  • Try at another desktop PC

Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thankyou! I’ve tried all those options but still vanishing. :frowning:

1 Like

and now when I try to make any change to any page and save it/publish it, the changes won’t appear. I’ve emailed the support of the theme and they said they can’t help and to try here.

Hi thelittletypewriter,

It’s been around 2 weeks, can you update your problem status? If no updates, I’ll assume that the problem is solved.

If any, for this: and now when I try to make any change to any page and save it/publish it, the changes won’t appear.
Since the changes didn’t happen, mind sharing your code files? I’ll try to help you troubleshoot. You can upload them at GitHub