Have your own music? Let's share....

this track
a) contains samples from NHK, so it can’t be sold on audiojungle, b) written for personal music project, with no dolla in mind :smile: )

Amazing idea to create this thread mate! :blush:

I see…Very hard work really, you good musician!!!

1 Like

:slight_smile: By search didn’t found similar topics, thought that the topic should be interesting. All of us are busy something else, but we are united by one - music:)

2 Likes

As a russian, you may be familiar with my other works as sound producer and arranger :smile:

and many other stuff

6 Likes

Wow!! Of course!!:slight_smile: Very like all of his music and generally work. You good!! So good!!:slight_smile:

Зохвачено!
P.S. Excellent track. Very atmospheric.

2 Likes

I so exited!

2 Likes

Hmmm… I know all about my tracks and even more so in what language and who sings :joy:

Ухты ! Продюссеруешь треки Нойза !?!?!? Очень уважаю! It’s a very popular underground artist in Russia, his songs has very strong texts with good music !

1 Like

If you about word SOUND… it’s only a one sample… I opened this old track project and found that I can’t find this sample now ( in what library I took it) because I rename it in project and of course already forgot :frowning:

Serious work !

They are the shame of our country… $%^%$^$&#@@@& !!! :imp:

1 Like

it’s really not about the country, it’s more about stupidity. I heard the same in Germany, or UK.

1 Like

I think it all dependent on people, the mentality

Stupidity is bad too ! :grinning: But I think it was not a mistake but simple piracy…although anything is possible :smile:

Hehe, yeah I guess we are mostly known for Nightwish, HIM and some metal bands like Wintersun, Moonsorrow etc. but there are quite a few rock / pop groups that do quite well inside Finland, but haven’t tried / wanted to publish anything in other countries. It’s also a language thing, if your lyrics are finnish, you sort of choose the fact that your music will not have any chance being played elsewhere. But the bassist of the band which tune I linked and I am part of is also a member of the group The Rasmus, which has gained quite good popularity worldwide and they are not heavy metal group. I guess they are one of the only pop rock groups that have gained such popularity outside Finland. But their lyrics are in english.

2 Likes

Yes ! You are exactly right !

Hey! Nice thread :smile:

I was the guitarist of this band ( I also played most of the bass guitars except the track “HAYAT”) I arranged, recorded and mixed the songs. Hope you enjoy :slight_smile:

4 Likes

http://soundcloud.com/knightsofficial

3 Likes