Have your own music? Let's share....

Hi everybody,

Here is my Jazz Piano Trio CD, released in 2010. Own compositions and arrangement, also CD was a part of my Master study of Jazz Piano and Composition :slight_smile: . There is only 30sec to listen. CD is dedicated to Russian Music and Soul), some songs are based on folk songs.

Last song of CD is solo piano composition, also composed for a dance show “Contemporary Orthodox” produced by me. Piece based on Russian Folk Song " Tonkaja Rjabina" , but on my Cd it is called " Thin Tree" :slight_smile:
May be you are interested to listen how this theme is developed into piano solo piece.
Here is youtube link, never mind about video))), made myself.

By the way I am the one part of Korolkov Production, the other part is Korolkov).

I’m doing piano covers/renditions of various bands, mostly metal. I’ve been running a youtube channel for quite some time. Proud to have kind of a ‘fanbase’. I also play jazz, and whatever I feel like playing at the moment. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi, sounds good! Do you know another metal cover player, vikigoeswild? I think she is pretty famous on youtube). We studied together at Rotterdam Conservatory :slight_smile:

How have I only just found this thread lol

I also make deep house / tech house / drum & bass / DJ as “Crazy Fluke” (its an anagram)

Crazy Fluke soundcloud

Crazy Fluke on Beatport

Of course, been following her for many years! That’s awesome you’ve studied together! The world is small indeed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes :slight_smile:

Been working on this for a few weeks now. 1st song from the 5-track EP, coming out in September.

2 Likes

That beat is unreal. Great production!

1 Like

Working on this single right now

Here’s a relaxing track with vocal samples reflecting on the positive effect music has on the world. :v:

2 Likes

Just released our first LP, 5 years of slow work :slight_smile:

I’ve always enjoyed ambient / chill music and produced a simple tribute to the magnificent project Helios (Keith Kenniff)

2 Likes

Full Southern Rock album written for Revolt Production music !
Southern Commercial Rock for Advertising !

2 Likes

For a relaxing fusion of world and electronic music, check out my exotic mix. :palm_tree: :sunny:

1 Like

Fans of space ambience, check this out!

2 Likes

Wow! Such a lot of quality songs!! Great fellows!!!:slight_smile:

My audio-video project

“around the world in 80 instruments”

I collect music instruments since 2001, when I went to India for the first time during my PhD. The very first traditional instrument I purchased was a sitar: it has a wonderful sound and immediately reminds of distant cultures and places. Just a few notes are sufficient to depict a distant country…

During the following years I had the occasion to visit many countries, both for work and for leisure. Each time, when I got in touch with a different culture with its own musical traditions, I have tried to find some very typical musical instrument. So, during my travels and over the years, I collected a lot of instruments: several of them have are very ethnic and have their own story about how I found them and how I purchased them. You can read some fun notes following the songs and the links you will find in these pages. My general idea was to collect somewhat cheap and “odd” instruments, that I can maybe use in my productions to give a distinct sound and a particular colour. I also built a couple of instruments following some idea I have in mind. But I also have a lot of other “standard” instruments purchased in Italy at flea markets and in shops. Some others are part of my life and of my “musical history”.

I began to these instruments in my songs and one day, in 2013, it came to my mind the idea to make some videos of myself playing my instruments, and to specifically compose songs to blend them together. I decided to put together sounds from cultures very distant from each other, both culturally and geographically. I decided not to follow any music-philological direction. I just played what it came to my mind in that particular moment, expressing my feelings and my musical ideas. I made very different songs, not confined to a specific genre.

Counting all my instruments, I realized that I have more than 80. I admit that in a single case, I asked a friend to lend me a specific instrument that I missed but that was absolutely needed to complete a song.

Eighty musical instruments from the whole world. And 13 songs that usually reflects memories of travels, ideas of distant lands, foreign cultures and traditional sounds, and depicts original atmospheres and soundscapes.

I finally decided to board on a musical journey around the world. Following the steps of Willy Fog in the novel of Jules Verne, I named my project “Around the World in Eighty Instruments”: follow me and enjoy this musical trip!

2 Likes

Just dropped this music video today.

4 Likes
5 Likes

A tune I composed for VI-Control some years ago to demo Blakus’ free cello library. Hope you like it. :slight_smile:

1 Like