Have a Minute for an Item Critique?

Hi there!

I want to provide the attached Corporate Business Flyer as a submission to Graphic River but I have been hesitating because I am a big cry baby when it comes to rejection and I know in my Designer heart of hearts that there is something “off” about it but I just can’t figure out what!

Any suggestions on how to improve it, elements to remove, or ways to make it more desirable? I have attached one of the color variations. The item is an 8.5x11 double sided business flyer template.

Thanks so so much.

Hello,

Don’t feel bad for being rejected here. First five times hit hard, but then you get habit on that. :slight_smile: Joke, of course.

Your work seems nice and elegant. As many of them in Graphic River, so once here, we must not forget that this is huge marketplace, and competitors race is strong, and we have to be aware of what they also have to offer. Take a look on some tutorials here on Envato, maybe some developing idea will come.

Beside, Envato has a very strict rules on reviewing submissions. Maybe something of these don’t match. https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/202500934-Common-Rejection-Reasons-for-Envato-Market

Hope to see your flyer in one of category soon. :slight_smile:

Best

Thanks so much for the kind and encouraging response. I greatly appreciate it.

Yes, I totally get the competitiveness of the marketplace. Par of the fun, right? :slight_smile:

I have not submitted this for review just yet, though, I am looking for some feedback before I do.

Thanks!

Anyone have suggestions on how I can improve this flyer?

Hey @BridgetteBryant!

I would advise not to use a fully black color. Nothing is ever really 100% black :slight_smile:

Try to change it by other tone.