Has anyone had problems with Premiere Pro Mogrts you download not working in Premiere Pro 2024

I’ve been downloading a bunch of .MOGRT files to use in Premiere Pro 2024 and I’m noticing a lot of them, if not most of them don’t work. They work in Premiere Pro 2023, but not in Premiere Pro 2024. They don’t show previews in the Essential Graphics panel and if you try importing them, they look broken with text and/or boxes half showing. Like I said, they work find in versions of Premiere Pro 2023, but not in Premiere Pro 2024. Is anyone else seeing this, and are the Envato creators working on updating their plugins and/or is Envato going to start pulling these plugin from the download page. It’s frustrating to spend hours downloading .MOGRT files and only having a small handful that work in Premiere Pro 2024.

Ive been having the same issue!!! I have the 2024 version for Premiere Pro for mac (M1) and OMG 95% of the .MOGRT I use crashes as soon as I drag any into my scene. It is a pain!!! Been trying to find possible solutions, but I guess I will re install the 2023 and give it a try there…