[HARD REJECTON] Could you provide some advice on how to improve?

Hello,

I want to improve at making these sorts of tracks, so could anyone provide some advice?

Is it to do with the composition, mixing, mastering or all?

Thanks

My very first advice would be to not make these types of tracks. There are way too many of them as it is and you’re setting yourself up to compete with guys that are absolute pros in some cases. The market doesn’t need more of them and you’ll spend way too much time and money trying to compete.

Aside from that, first impressions on listening to this track:

The reverse claps at the intro are weird/don’t fit.
The melody is really busy and while I think it’s kinda cool, it’s probably moving around way too much for this type of track, but that’s just personal opinion.

Aside from that, the mix/master seems quite good to me and you’re probably not far off the mark, i think getting acceptance in this genre is just down to luck these days as the reviewers probably receive 1000 tracks exactly like this every day and a lot of the elite authors who do this genre don’t have to go through the approval process in the same way so i’m willing to bet 90% of it just gets rejected whether it’s good or not… otherwise there would be a million of them overnight haha.

1 Like

No need to make tracks similar to those in the top.

I guess but the issue is that I have made more unique stuff and it doesn’t get accepted. Audio Jungle explicitly recommends to listen to the top page and make stuff similar to those tracks.

Audio Jungle explicitly recommends to listen to the top page and make stuff similar to those tracks.

You can listen to the top stuff in other genres… it doesn’t need to be another “uninspiring corporate” track. I think that’s more what they’re going for. You have to walk a very fine line between, unique and formulaic. Too unique and it’s not suitable for enough projects to make it worth while but there is definitely a formula for most tracks/genres here as well.

2 Likes