Hard Rejection

I know thats a first time for everything and this is my first hard rejection. Ok, I know this not the best template and clearly could be improved, but I was acctually surprised for the rejection because It is a simple logo reveal and I had seen a lot of others approved with quality standards similar to this one. I even made some extra scenes and transitions.

So, the question is why the reviewer does not leave a message justifying the rejeciton? It has a default message saying it does not meet the criteria.

But the worst thing is “and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.” Does this mean I cannot improve the template and submit it again?

Main issue is the logo reveal , it just opacity animation. It should interact with rose petal in some way.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply santoshw7885, the idea was for the rose petals to reveal the logo with alpha but I could make it interact more with the logo, no problem. Your review was great, direct to the point I guess.

But could I change the logo animation and improve someother aspects to submitt again? (From what I understood I cannot) Or is it better to render the assets and go to another marketplace?

Thanks for the comment, trying to understand how everything works

Here is a similar example Elegant Nature Logo by St_Denis | VideoHive , check how the logo is revealed in this example (my guess - use of CC Image Wipe with flower layer as a gradient & animated simple chocker value 30 to 0 ). always try to keep some amount of motion logo it is very static.

Looks good to me