Can’t understand why this piece was rejected
I believe this is a nice piece. It builds and progresses nicely but it might’ve got rejected because of 1 or more of the following reasons:
- I am feeling there’s a lack of depth in the track. Most of the elements are too much in the foreground and that is creating some conflict in the clarity.
- The guitar sounds a bit too loud and hogging a lot of frequencies.
- The drums are a bit too loud.
- I would’ve used cymbals and effects for transitions
- The mix might be clipping? I am not entirely sure.
All the best!
I like the track a lot ! I think it was rejected because of the mix.Acc guitar could be few db quieter, stacatto strings at 1:04 are way too bright and overwelhm everything else and the distortion on drums is way too much. Anyway in my opinion it should only be soft rejected with mix suggestions, but you know - it’s Audiojungle - you never know the rules , as they are partly subjective.