Hard Rejection without specific explanation

Hello I received the following message and I have fixed all issues in regards to error_reporting(E_ALL).

for others, the PSR Standard, my script respect PSR0.
and for vulnerabilities, my script is very secure,
I don t have any third party licensing
so their message make no sense.

Can any tell me if I have to try again after fixing all issues relation to Error reporting

By the way, my script is unique as it has more functionalities than existing ones in the market, such as importing Linkedin contacts directly into the mass mailing

Thanks for your submission.

After completing our review, we’ve determined that gg isn’t at the quality standard needed to continue forward with the review process on CodeCanyon. As the submission is too far off the standards we require, you’ll be unable to re-submit on this occasion.

Comments from your Quality team

• Please make sure the code adheres to PSR standards.

• Make sure that the code doesn’t raise any PHP errors, notices or warnings. Please set error_reporting(E_ALL)

• Please double check for common security vulnerabilities: SQL injection, XSS, CSRF etc

• Please make sure the item doesn’t contain any encrypted code or a third party licensing system.

Got a dejavu. It’s better to say anything before checking the codes It sounds like the code quality is not good/clean enough

Can you please explain, My code is very clear/clean and well done as I said it respects the PSR0. and very expandable.

I can send you a demo, frankly speaking, I have spent over 1 year to achieve a beautiful and a very robust mass mailing script. so I still don t understand what I have to do.

Your help is very appreciated

if you won’t mind, you could send me one copy. I could just take a look at
gmail(at)moskvayigit.com