Hard rejection, soft rejection then rejection because it was initially hard rejected??

Hello,

The demo for the item i’m trying to add to TF is here: https://demo.architectui.com/default

The review process for my item was as follows:

1. First submission: hard reject
    Fixed all issues I could find and resubmitted.

2. Second submission: soft reject
    Got feedback from reviewer, fixed issues.

3. Third submission: soft reject
    Got this message from reviewer: “Documentation not loading locally.”

4. Fourth submission: soft reject
    Got this message from reviewer: “Apologies for missing this earlier, please call this a template not a theme.”

5. Fifth submission: soft reject
    Got this message from reviewer: “This is a resubmission of a previously rejected submission. Resubmitting without making the required changes or any improvements is not considered acceptable use of the Envato marketplaces and repeated attempts may result in a temporary or permanent suspension of authorship. If this item was previously soft-rejected, please resubmit your updated files by updating the item directly. If this item was previously hard-rejected, it must be changed as required in the initial review or significantly improved such that it qualifies as a new item.”

My reviewers were: @Crusader12, @michael_l, @fmontes

Can anyone shed some light on what to do next?

Why are there different reviewers for the same item? How do they know what the previous reviewer did/checked?

ThemeForest you used to be better 9 years ago when I submitted my first admin template
ThemeForest you should take better care of the authors that built you in what you are today

Thanks

1 Like