Hard rejection just after one hour

Uploaded my new track and got a hard rejection just after an hour. Normally it took about 1-2 weeks for reviewing process. So I’m a bit surprised to get rejected so quickly.

Feedback from team:
This item does not meet the general commercial quality standard required to be accepted on AudioJungle, unfortunately.

Maybe anyone can help me out an tell me what’s wrong with my track:
https://soundcloud.com/recordmixplay/kindness-happy-joyful-love

Thanks a lot & Cheers

1 Like

You can check the “what is the review queue length” thread to see latest review lengths, seems to be very short right now.

The link to your track didn’t work.

1 Like

Thanks for your interest. Fixed the link.

Listened to the track. I mostly like it but I think you could improve it by removing or changing some of the parts that are just kinda tapping out the rhythm like a metronome. They sound too basic to me.

1 Like

Yeah, I guess your intuition is right.
It’s always really hard to be objective after hearing the same track so many times.

1 Like

If you want your track to be accepted I recommend you to listen what kind of tracks are trending and selling on Audiojungle platform now.
Popular files

1 Like

A lot of “trending tracks” on AJ have been falsified by authors getting their friends to view and comment on, even authors self-purchase so it is not worth investing your time in trending tracks - there is no merit in this. Popular tracks by sales is your true and only metric.

4 Likes