[Hard rejection / Hard feeling] My Vector illustration has been rejected!!!!

My first illustration has been rejected and I want to know what’s wrong. Could you help me, please?

I get this message from Envato “…you won’t be able to re-submit this item again”.
It seems that there is no chance to improve my item.

Note: My item is about “Olive” and is an isolated vector with a transparent background.
After uploading the image I noticed that the colors are significantly changed. check out this link to the same image: https://i.imgur.com/CEx2NpU.jpg

I think the main issue is that I have no idea what it is.

Thanks for your reply, my item is about “olive”

Ah yea, I see it now, the colours were messed up when I last saw it.

If I compare it to other similar olive illustrations on GraphicRiver, it doesn’t quite meet the same quality.

2 Likes

@Revo-Motion

Sorry for I say you that your design “olive” is too basic bad draw and colors but you need practice more for approved illustrator in graphicriver, regards.

1 Like

hi i think that this is not bad but the thing is that this is not really kind of realistic enough in a way. U sort of kept in the middle of the way between two styles and 2 types of item, as u started to get into a detailed style of illustration so they are expecting u more realistic shadows, with gradients rather than using the pen tool exclusively , looking for mesh and more progressive colors in the different shapes that u have drawn and so on … colors could be a bit more realistic , too

2 Likes

I think it was you who rejected my item :smirk:. Straight to the point. I appreciate your valuable review.