Hard Rejected :(

item-feedback

Hello,
i just made my First Css Buttons
But today i recieve the email “Unfortunately your submission CSS3 Responsive Button Pack isn’t ready
for CodeCanyon and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum
requirements for quality and/or Envato Market policies. In order for
submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and
technical quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of
Envato’s policies.”

here is the preview
http://codingtrunk.com/products/css3-responsive-button-pack/demo/
can anyone tell me whats wrong in them :frowning:

Hi greatbilal
i am not much of a web technician but what i can tell you is that design wise, your item is not really beautiful and that it maybe part of what’s supposed to be wrong with your buttons indeed …

but bro , first i visited the market and saw more ugliest buttons which are approved :frowning:
also many of the approved buttons does not have any proper documentation mostly people have provided just txt file .
i am really disappointed because as its my first work that i made for envatomarket . it took me about 20 to 30 days to complete this all. i did proper LONG documentation .i invested in hosting + domain to show documentation and live preview just for envato market. i am not disappointed because of rejection. i am disapponted because they didnt gave me a reason . thats why i am leaving envato market becuz if i make something which take me 4 to 6 months and they reject without any reason then my time is just wasted .

I’m no web wizard, but 20 to 30 days seems pretty excessive. Either way, the reviewers are mainly looking at the quality, functionality and saleability of your item… not how much time you spent on it, whether you bought hosting or how long your documentation is.

I have to agree that the designs are a bit simple. Some have some issues with the secondary colours not extending to the edges as well. From a design point of view, and choosing the colours, text etc… this shouldn’t really take more than a day. Maybe two. Is there really eighteen to twenty eight days of documentation writing and coding in there?

Sorry if that sounds harsh, just giving you my honest opinion.

bro i know that it sound so much .but i have written about 2000+ lines of code for these buttons .
i made it very simple to the end user
he just have to make a div and put classes name like ( size shape icon type color effect ) and thats it.
it takes me about 1 to 2 weeks for coding including animations
2 to 3 days for documentation
and other 1 week in debugging and making the code more easy and clearing the errors .

i know it sound so much but for a NEWBIE its so much :blush:

The demo does not really shout premium - it looks (with respect) a bit “freebie like”.

On mobile the buttons bunch together which doesn’t look good at all

Typography on the buttons (and the demo) needs work

You really need to work on displaying it and demonstrating why someone would want to pay for these over a Google search which throws up many alternatives with full demos, instructions etc. all for free

Dear,
I spent one year and more to get approved one item in envato market but never get out on that days…tried and tried…until i made it … sure there is standards and quality that TF Team should meet…

I have spent one year and spent on hosting and was paying monthly to a developer to work with me as team…after all i couldn’t make WordPress theme, but i was able to enter TF market starting from smaller products like Html Templates and now i am having 3 HTML Items selling pretty good …still i am learning more and more

Dont quit easily its hard but challenge it.

I’m being constructive in my response - please do not take offence…

When I look at these, I honestly don’t see it screaming ‘premium’. It looks like a freebie product.

These buttons have no real benefit to a buyer as they look ‘boring’ and ‘dull’ and already done.

What advantage do we get, as a buyer, for considering your buttons verses others that are out there?

I don’t mean to be rude, but take a look at the search term, ‘Buttons’ here:

Your buttons are very low quality in comparison to these buttons you’ll find on CodeCanyon already.

What’s more is that your responsive demonstration does it absolutely no justice at all.

They’re cluttered together when viewed on smaller devices with no margin or padding to separate them.

The ‘42 Colors’ section includes buttons that look like they’re intended for icons used, yet none or used.

You should demonstrate the possibilities of those icon areas but including pre-defined icons (FontAwesome?)

Your demonstration should give the buyer reason to choose your buttons over the many others available here.

Honestly, I cannot see this being approved, it doesn’t really have the quality I believe CodeCanyon stands for.

Really, do not mean to be rude, just trying to help.

Sorry that you have put so much time into this, but that is no reason to give up - you must keep trying!

Nothing comes easy and more importantly, nothing comes over night.

All the best!