[Hard Rejected] Prestashop theme. Need your help

Hello Everyone,

I recently submitted my prestashop theme in themeforest and unfortunately I got Hard Reject.
I would like to know your opinion about my design.

“Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of " Big Grocery - Prestashop Responsive Theme” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again."

Here is demo URL : (https://infinitytemplate.com/Prestashop/PRS02/PRS027/en/)

Thanks.

Hi @iconictemplate, I think you were on a right track, but overall the template feels unfinished. What I mean by that is: the design needs refinement, make it more unique looking, more modern. Right now it feels a bit outdated.
The main menu feels basic. It would be good to showcase different dropdown levels for example, maybe have a megamenu option for certain categories, etc. The nav items themselves are a little bit too small I think, there is no active state indicated.
The typography needs improvement.
Another problem is that you are using real product brands for some of the products images which is against the rules.
You have a tawk.to widget in your demo which has no place to be there, because it’s not a part of your item.
Overall, I would say that you should modernize the design, put more variety in what the template offers as layout and pages AND clearly showcase your item’s features.

1 Like

thank for sugestion