Hard Rejected - please help identify the issue

wordpress

My theme got rejected, this these looks professional with nice feature. Can anyone please help me identify the issue or feedback.

www.ratesndeals.com

This was the rejected email.
(
[ThemeForest] Your uploaded item Wordpress Mortgage Super Theme rejected
E
Envato Market
to me
11 hours agoDetails
Unfortunately your submission Wordpress Mortgage Super Theme isn’t ready for ThemeForest and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or Envato Market policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of Envato’s policies.

Regrettably the Help and Quality Teams are unable to offer a critique or feedback on your rejected submission.

Please see our Help Center for more information: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/204067134)

It’s just do not show present design trends … maybe 3-4 years earlier You will get soft reject … there are many items that do shoudn’t be there, also colors etc…

Aside from the design issues and the fact that most pages are not working properly and just showing shortcodes - work needs to be your own and original.

Using someone else’s theme especially one of the most famous authors on TF is NOT allowed. Just because they removed the file from envato does not make it ok.

Your design is too basic colors, typography, images, problem margin, etc your need learn better designs as professinoal because in themeforest all designs are professionals but your patiente learn :slightly_smiling: life not easy life and effort, regards.