Hard Rejected on Basis of Quality. Would Appreciate Advice!

Hi Fellow Authors,

I took a really long break from posting content, and my most recent upload was hard rejected with the following critique: “…we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

This has been a great seller for me on other platforms, and I’m stumped they won’t even accept it with some changes. Would love some honest feedback from fellow creators, so I can avoid making the same mistakes in the future.

Athletic Team Roster Preview

Appreciate the help,
Amy
Username: BlueWavePro

I think quality is not the issue. You are an Exclusive Author. So, you cannot sell a Non exclusive product.

I think that’s why the item was rejected. You can recheck the exclusivity policy.

Oh wow! That definitely explains it. I was under the assumption that exclusivity or non-exclusivity was determined on a per item basis. So I would have to opt-out as an Exclusive Author if ANY template I sell is offered on other platforms?

Thanks so much for the info! I wonder why it couldn’t be mentioned in the review, as the issue of “quality standard” is so broad and up to interpretation.

Appreciate the help!

You are welcome.

Yes.

Actually, Envato always does this. When a item is had rejected, they gave the same message to everyone.

1 Like