Hard rejected Logo template. Please help

Hi. I got hard rejected Logo template. Reviewer’s comment is: "Thank you for taking the time to submit your item. Unfortunately this item does not meet our quality requirements and cannot be accepted at this time.

The item does not meet our minimum design, animation, and technical requirements. We strive to accept professional quality projects, and unfortunately this submission doesn’t quite meet that criteria.

When reviewing projects, in addition to overall quality of design and execution, we take into consideration the flexibility, usefulness, appeal to a broader audience and broadcast readiness of the file. Unfortunately we don’t feel as though this project meets the standards we have set for these criteria."

Can you please help me understand what it means? Here is link of rejected video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YqJhJCGZFc

Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

Hi. In my opinion animation is really too basic. You should work more on making motion smoother, when you watch an animation it has to give you the feeling that all elements on screen are flowing together and coordinated, is not the case of this work of yours. And I wouldn´t use “bevel” effect on shapes because it looks a bit outdated and makes all even more basic. Maybe also adding more animated elements to the reveal could help a lot, more lines, dots, a transition with much more work than the one you made, colors variations, etc. Try to watch tutorials and other examples already approved on videohive with similar style. Like these examples:

Keep working :+1::wink:

1 Like

Thank you very much for your help ! I really appreciate it, it is very helpful. I will work hard on things you told me and hope it will be good enough for next time :slight_smile: Thanks again :slight_smile: I wish you all the best :slight_smile:

1 Like

++ dont add shadow to something black. Either make your logo different color or remove the shadow.

Thanks a lot for your answer ! :slight_smile: I’m really thankful for your help ! :slight_smile: