[hard rejected] I uploaded my items 2 times with all the fixes, can you help me please?

I have submitted for 2 times my theme but they write me this:

Unfortunately ‘WordPress’ has higher standards in terms of aesthetics. As higher quality items become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality.

While I’d be able to provide feedback as to how to get this approved, I can only do after it has crossed a certain threshold, quality wise. I’m sorry to say this isn’t there yet.

The link of my live preview is this one: https://skillz.studio/themes/
Can you help me please?

Thank you so much!

Read this Help You To See Why Your Theme Gets Hard Reject

I writed there, i hope you can give me some tips for be approved or soft rejected!
I think I create perfect template, super customizable and in every configurations perfectly setted.

Thank you for your time!

With respect this is not even close to what is required for here.

Have a look at the popular themes on Themeforest and examine:

• the features, functionality and options

• attention to detail in design and execution

Sorry charlie, i’m doing some edit in my online theme now, try to see again it now !
I back to the original one!

Still a million miles off - again with respect there are tons of free themes out there that surpass this.

You have 2 example pages and 3 posts. Most top selling themes have 10 X this in just as demo pages.

You need to create multiple post types, category pages, other pages like contact etc. different home page layouts, widgets, create a footer

You also need to address the design itself, typography

Thank you so much for your time!
I’m starting to intruduce more new features in my theme and hope to reach the level u tell me!
I have a little answer fot you.

If I create more template and more pages, when a user buy my theme, choose the layout that he prefer and use only that one, or is all included in my zip file and from customizer bar he can choose what template use?

Thank you so much!

All depends how you construct your theme.

I strongly suggest you familiarise yourself with envato requirements https://help.author.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000472383-WordPress-Theme-Requirements

I don’t think something like this will be approved no matter what you do to it.

Try to find a good designer and give it another shot. Don’t give up.