Hard Rejected HTML Theme

Hello,
can any body help me to know why my HTML theme has rejected?
ps: its my first time I sent template via envato market

http://mas4it.com/AVREL/index.html

Regards

With all due respect it is quite a way off the standard for here.

• There are several issues with typography (esp. font styling and line height) and other fundamentals like spacing, padding and alignment.

• Several elements feel unfinished

• Generally the design lacks premium feel compared to others for sale here and is quite basic/out dated

1 Like

Dear Charlie,
thank you for your reply,
do you mean the rejection reason is design issue basically , and there is no problems with libraries or elements that I used (js , css, fonts , licences …)?

It’s kind of all of it.

The design definitely needs attention and need developing

The code itself could do with tidying etc. e.g. you have a ton of stylesheets etc.

I’m using these libraries , is there any problems with licences? and can I use them in new theme?

• Bootstrap
  • Animate
  • Hover
  • Font Awesome
  • ionicons
  • SlitSlider
  • slick
  • MIXITUP
  • Magnific Popup
  • Google Fonts
  • unsplash images

I’m using these libraries , is there any problems with licences? and can I use them in new theme?

Bootstrap
Animate
Hover
Font Awesome
ionicons
SlitSlider
slick
MIXITUP
Magnific Popup
Google Fonts
unsplash images

Of the ones I know of there should not be an issue but it seems like a lot of plugins to be running as opposed to coding these features natively yourself.

1 Like

I’ve counted 17 (!!!) .css files being loaded. That’s way too much for one very simple site like this. But the issue number 1 is the design, it is just generic and boring. Take a look at recently approved popular items and compare them to yours.

2 Likes

Hi,

Here is my review for your template:

1. Slider button too big. Be consistent with the size of buttons;

2. Icons too big.

3. Language selector too big. Layout issue

4. OUR CLIENTS -> remove placeholders. Add real images;

5. Be consistend with sections spacing consistency. Some sections have small top-bottom spacings. Other have giant top-bottom spaces.

There are more issues. First of all solve these ones.

Extra: Add some real content; Get rig how much you can of the Lorem Ipsum texts;

Old thread closed