Hard Rejected? help required

Hi everyone,
It’s 2nd time my design has been rejected - can anyone help/suggest.
attached is the recent item.

Thumbnail

hi as for me i really like it , though this can be slightly improved with an extra effort on the footer and titles down the document indeed … u should also drop a smooth shadow under march so that u can bring a smooth transition to the table. I think the color u chose for “day” is not the best choice too

Yes, great design, but the lettering on the right is probably the key reason for the hard rejection.

And l appreciate the extra effort in the mat mask for the lettering, but as Nico has said, the March needed a gradient behind it, as it is too harsh a match with the 8.

:sunglasses:

Hi n2n44,
Thank you so much for the feedback/suggestions, really appreciate that you liked some part of my
flyer design. I will re-work on the same and try to meat the quality standard. Hope you will leave feedback/suggestions on my upcoming designs in future too.
I am new here so please do support.

Thank you once again!!

Hi tmcom,
Thank you so much for the feedback/suggestions, really appreciate that you liked some part of my
flyer design. Hope you will leave feedback/suggestions on my upcoming designs in future too.
Please do support.

Thank you once again!!

1 Like

do not worry buddy, i try to do my best to help all fellow authors who come out here to ask for feedback, so that u can rest assured i will definitely do with your work :slight_smile:

Don’t you think this looks like S not 8? I’m not that great @ Flyers…

do i really do not think so …

I thought it was an S until I saw this comment.

1 Like

That’s what Envato thought… 8 march is the Women’s day! but many of us will think it’s S… I think that’s the main reason of rejection…

Hi everyone,

Thank you so much, for your valuable feedback/suggestions, here I have made some changes in my design after reading the comments. Can you guys please suggest if this is ready to be upload or not.

I would suggest overhauling it, you can make minor changes and resubmit, but it is risky and can damage your account.

:sunglasses:

Thank You tmcom, for the advice, appreciate the same.

Could any one please suggest what change should I make in my design to be approved It will encourage me to do more.

Not to do with the design, but maybe it’s too late to submit this one? There’s only 3 days left until March 8th, the review process can take 7+ days, most buyers would have wanted to get this printed and put up at least a week ago. I guess it could be relevant again in a year, but maybe it’d be best to put it aside for now and do something completely different.

1 Like

Hi guys, thank you so much for replying on this.
I would like to close this topic now and will come up with a different topic.

Thank you everyone for great help!!

yes i agree with this part, though, some guys make it with xmas illustrations in febuary … so why not this one, besides, sometimes i sell items after the concerned date …last week i sold a chinese new year flyer , for instance … so who knows?

yes clearly not a good idea unless there are major changes being brought …

1 Like

having a deeper look again on this flyer i tend to believe that maybe u should smoothen a bit the upper part the kind of watercolor that u have there is not melting enough and bring a bit dark and not completely harmonious pink to the table …