Hard rejected even with a nice concept

Hi everyone,

I recently submitted a jQuery plugin that helps the user to make calls to the Yahoo Finance API. You can retrieve stock exchange data and also currency exchange rate. There is flat design styles to display these data and graphs. Unfortunatly, even if my reviewer found that the concept was nice, I faced a hard rejection with this comment:

Our Review team also provided these comments:

This item has a nice concept, but doesn’t feature the required functionality and features to be approved as a premium item.

You can find what can be done and how it works on that website that I’ve created for this plugin (the link “buy” doesn’t work as the item has been rejected) : http://jstockexchange.plurigames.com/

Can I have feedbacks in order to know what you think I’ve done wrong? Do you think that if I make those required changes I can resubmit my project? Details of the zip file I’ve send to the reviewer is explained on the website I gave (“Installation” section).

Thanks in advance and sorry in advance for my english (I’m french)

I reply because I have no answer. Please if someone have any idea that would really help me…

Thanks