Hard rejected again...

Hi, my designs have been hard rejected again… Please, help!!

I’ve combined all your links into one, no need to start a new thread for each item all at the same time. Thanks!

Can someone tell us, what are the major causes to reject project? Could it be licenses for fonts, photos or mockups?

hi buddy, i personally believe that your first creation can be somehow some way embittered maybe by using a different font for instance (and this is much of an issue here … important enough for u to get hard rejected only for this) as for the second one, this is coming out of the blue … i have no idea whatsoever about what maybe the issue for this great and creative item too to be rejected …

hi, normally no … besides if that was an issue for mockups , u can find some for free download … besides if u ever want to test, u can give it a try , but i am 1000% sure that it has noting to do with it … . For fonts? how? lol you would have to place as many invoices in your documents as u use fonts? lol no that’s not an issue.If u are also suspecting not to have the rights over a photo and that th reviewer can possibly identify about it , they cleverly let u know after soft rejecting … so in short if u get a rejection that’s either because they consider that this is not good enough, not unique enough or that they identify it may too restricted a use and that u are unlikely to sell …