Hard Rejected after 2 Soft-Rejected Thmeforest Wordpress Theme, Feedback Please?

Dear Expert Authors,
Please help me with your feedback that might help me to approve our WP theme.

Reviewer Message:
Unfortunately your submission iEvent - Event & Conference WordPress Theme isn’t ready for ThemeForest and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or Envato Market policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of Envato’s policies.

Here is my site

http://ievent.janxcode.com

Pls give me your valuable feedback so we can do something to get approved

You shoud:

• increase content text line-height
  • increase contrast between heading, content text, meta text (by size, color…)

You need to work better with content, typography. Now it looks like templates from 08 -10. It’s hard to read - headings is too big, and main text have small line-height.

Somewhere big text looks buggy:

Add markers or something else to lists, it will look better:

vs

About line height, look:

vs

Thanks for your time and for taking snap shots to clear out the points i really appreciate it

But does these small points can cause the hard reject, and do i have to change the design overall to get out of the hard reject

I really appreciate to see your inputs

I think, it is like in the shop, even if you make the most delicious cakes in the world, the supermarket doesn’t want to sell them in a crumpled pack.

I’m designer and I tested only design. I have no experience in code testing, maybe it have bugs too.

I know developers, that had rejects, caused by design problems. In that case they made redesign, with minimal code changes.

Really thanks , hope i can see more inputs

Hi, looks like you have good experience, can you please look on my issue? Hard rejected WordPreess theme without reason. Please any feadback Thank a lot!

Hi, looks like you have good experience, can you please look on my issue? Hard rejected WordPreess theme without reason. Please any feadback Thank a lot!

Thanks to all, My Theme has been approved and its now in the market…WOW!!

Sales Time :slight_smile:

HI
The category you select seems unique, good.

You need to more concentrate on typography, Color, Size, and Space initially.
Evaluate what changes you made after soft reject.

Thanks dear its been approved since 6 months ago :wink: