Hard reject !!

WHAT IS WRONG TO THIS TRACK ?

You did not hear your mistake?
Ok…first of all you track like in mono mode (and i think it’s a real mono)
Second, poorly played
Third - bad mix and arrangement…
Man, try to listen a tracks from feature list or best seller (top) and you will see what you need.
Good luck!

3 Likes

see above ^

This sounds like you just started playing and recording. Takes a lot of time, you will have to learn a lot, both on the guitar and producing. Don’t give up and you might get there!

1 Like

Hi! A agree with comments above. You need to listen approved works what level of arrangement and sound can be approved, learn a lot, and develop your skills. Good luck in your music path! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m 97% convinced that this is a guitar VST. The scratches are in the wrong places and 100% downstrokes… 3% chance I’m wrong though…

@STUDIOFA96 maybe it sounds a bit rough , but guys have a point here. Don’t get discouraged , just play, record , listen music and production , and you’'l be there eventually. Good luck dude !

1 Like

Is a guitar VST ,I use Fl Studio

Thank you!!

More practice!!! You must listen to and fall in love with good music . And then everything will be fine )

1 Like

Hi, the main problem is that your guitar sounds fake. It could work with vst, but you have to program it much better, it can’t sound “plastic”.This kind of music,even if it were properly recorded and mixed is not what audiojungle accepts in terms of style,it’s not very usable for buyers video projects… Beside that you have to learn how to professionaly produce,mix and master,and that takes a lot of work and practice. It’s not the end of the world, this stuff takes time. I have a degree in music theory and work in studio and music school,play several instruments,and I’ve been producing and recording for 10+ years, and I still strugle with this and try to learn and get better as much as I can every day. So don’t feel discouraged, it takes time and you never stop learning. Find some tutorials and start now :wink: I wish you best of luck! cheers :beer:

1 Like

Thank you very much for your comment !!

1 Like

I think everything has been said by the guys above! Just listen to top quality stuff, and then compare it to your own tracks. Try to learn from this and don’t get discouraged!

1 Like