[Hard Reject]

Hi! Friends tell me why my track is rejected?

The track is extremely repetitive (no harmonies change, no dynamics) which is OK if you use it as a background for an actual rapper but also gets annoying easily if you listen to it without a voice.

Also, you called it “motivation” so I presume you wanted to aim at the motivational category. The problem is that the harmonies, tempo, and feel you created don’t sound motivational at all to me, rather the opposite: darki-ish and monotonous. So, these might be the reasons why the reviewer felt this track is not suited for this market.

I think FirstNotes points on right, but you’ve got a cool sound there. Fitting stuff for Reality TV. Do some research on how those tracks are structured (to be more editor friendly), how long they are, how they’re titled, etc…

Also, seeing as it was a hard reject, maybe AudioJungle isn’t the right marketplace for this style? Do a little research (so much research!!), and find some libraries that cater more to your genre.

Hard Reject! Please help me someone else, what is wrong and what are the mistakes

The e-mail notification from Audiojungle will say if the reason for the rejection was composition related, or production related. If you can tell us which, it would help zoom in on why it got rejected. Let us know so we can help!

From email :
Unfortunately your submission Oriental isn’t ready for AudioJungle and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or Envato Market policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of Envato’s policies.
Our Review team also provided these comments:

This submission does not meet our commercial production (recording/mixing/mastering) standard, and our commercial composition/arrangement standard, unfortunately.