[Hard Reject] WordPress theme hard reject, please give me some advice to improve the design

Hello.
My theme had a hard reject. Please give me some advice to improve the design.
Demo: http://demo.yolotheme.com/jhana

Review message:
Unfortunately ‘WordPress’ has higher standards in terms of aesthetics. An approved design in other categories does not guarantee an approval under ThemeForest’s WordPress category. Your design has an interesting starting concept, but it needs significant improvements in terms of aesthetics and attention to details.

As higher quality items become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality.

While I’d be able to provide feedback as to how to get this approved, I can only do after it has crossed a certain threshold, quality wise. I’m sorry to say this isn’t there yet.

Thank you for all.

1 Like

So finally you got it approved?

Yes, the theme has approved with a lot of the change.
Thanks.

Hey buddy! Congrats on getting your theme approved! Can you help me? Recently I got a hard rejection for my WordPress theme.

I also got the same review from ThemeForest

Review message:
Unfortunately ‘WordPress’ has higher standards in terms of aesthetics. An approved design in other categories does not guarantee an approval under ThemeForest’s WordPress category. Your design has an interesting starting concept, but it needs significant improvements in terms of aesthetics and attention to details.

As higher quality items become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality.

While I’d be able to provide feedback as to how to get this approved, I can only do after it has crossed a certain threshold, quality wise. I’m sorry to say this isn’t there yet.

Can you please tell me what I need to improve In order to get my theme approved?

demo url:- https://gadgetsarmy.com/demo/

Thank you

Thanks.
As I see, your theme to basic and out of date. Please check the latest theme in your category submit. That will help you improve the design.
Goodluck.

Thanks, buddy! Can I ask you one more question! As you know building WordPress themes takes a lot of effort and time! While building these themes, one question always strikes to my mind that… Is it worthy (ThemeForest)?

If you don’t mind, could you tell me how much revenue we can expect per month by creating WordPress websites? I just want to get an estimate! I know this depends on lots of factors but still!

Hi,

It entirely depends on your design and coding skills. If you’re able to create engaging and original themes at an outstanding quality level, then you’ll make a lot of sales. If not, you won’t be earning more than a few dollars a month. The competition is fierce, you need to be prepared for that. Best.

1 Like