[Hard Reject] Please help to find mistakes

I uploaded website template to themeforest, and item rejected, I want to know what is the problem? here is the Message from Envato Quality team

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Ruby - HTML Landing Page” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

And this is the link of demo website - http://demo-ruby-landing.000webhostapp.com/

In the uploading versoin of files i have removed the phone.png width all images and instead of that i’ve set placeholders, So I thing that is the reason because the iphone images are prepared by me and for designing the website, am I right or not? please criticize this topic.

And of course sorry for my English, Thank you

I am sorry but the design is very far from required quality standards. Generic layout, poor typography and annoying animations (you shouldn’t fire them EVERY time you scroll the page, IMHO you shouldn’t use them at all, it is a very outdated trend).

You need to spend more time honing your skills before you try to submit something here. Start here for example:

2 Likes

Thank you, next time i’ll try better than this one. )

Sorry for I say you that your design is too basic (error spacing, colors, poor typography, animations, too big title, etc etc) you need more time learning more html for approved themeforest.

Regards.

1 Like

Thanks for attention :slightly_smiling_face: