Hard reject | Please give feedback included psd etc.

Hi All,

This is my first try, please give me feedback sow i can start a good new one.
Reason:
Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Flower Garden | Business card” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

The files:
PSD : https://mega.nz/#!4J5RBZqI!Ezz4apgee5MtJGFB14cCeMS4HOyvDfwM7cnYRr2MiTw
Screenshots
Wall

Thanks for watching please leave a reply…

Hello Johrans,

I was not able to download the PSD to look closely (it required a decryption key), but based on the photos, the overall tone makes the background look ‘grungy’. I am not sure if that was your intention. I realize that colors can be changed. The second part that is problematic is the information box. It is extremely small. Once printed, many would have a difficult time reading the text. The box itself does not seem to fit into the the overall design. I recommend using a background with softer visuals, enlarging the text and make it a different color, and perhaps using something other than the text box. Experiment with contrast and color.
I hope this was helpful.

Josh

1 Like

Dear Josh,

Thanks for your advice, i changed the url of the PSD. It was just some playing with the textbox but i agree its better to create it on a other way.

Regards.

1 Like