Hard Reject, please give a review

Hello everyone!
I had another hard reject and in this track i don’t get it why.

Reviewer comment: “This item does not meet the general commercial quality standard required to be accepted on AudioJungle, unfortunately”

Please, listen my track and tell me what commercial quality standard reviewer means: mixing, instruments, idea, etc. :thinking:

[details="Summary"] This text will be hidden [/details]

Hi! production, arrangement, weird instruments i think. It is true reject unfortunately. Use more standart sounds, more realistic. Good luck! :slight_smile:

Hi GreenFalcon. I think you need to work on putting more variety into the harmonic structure of the track. At the moment there are basically only two chords throughout and it gets very monotonous. On the same lines, a two-note bassline throughout isn’t doing anything for the track either.

Also, something that I think really sticks out is the male voice ‘hey’ sample in the 2nd and last versions. I get what you were going for, but the repeat of the same sample over and over has a fatiguing effect on the ear.

Hi, Niodjo!
Than you for your comment)

Hi, Criskcracker! Thank you) I will consider your comments.

Too many repetitions (in my opinion) chto is not good. Need to add development. You also need to (Mastering) it better to make it brighter (equalization is needed). And also at 0:39 second porridge begins with.

This is my personal opinion. I do not want to offend you and I want to help you.

All the best!