[Hard Reject] No explanations for review [Need Help]

Hello everybody,

I just uploaded a project named : Inspiring Lower Thirds
and it was rejected without possible resubmission.

Compared to other lower thirds projects uploaded on envato, mine is offering a complete access to all the functionalities of the application, created so that it is very easy to use (for beginners to advanced) in a very organized way.

I don’t understand this rejection and especially the explanations that were given.
I worked on all the requirement that are mentionned on the website. I see several projects with quality and much lower design being approved and sold recently.

Personally I am very satisfied with the results and I believe my project has a good quality.

"Unfortunately your submission Inspiring Lower Thirds isn’t ready for VideoHive and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or Envato Market policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of Envato’s policies.

Regrettably the Help and Quality Teams are unable to offer a critique or feedback on your rejected submission.

Please see our Help Center for more information: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/204067134

Thanks for your submission!

Regards,

Envato Market Team"

Help me understand this rejection and especially the justification that are noncoherent with the quality of the reproduction of the Lower Thirds. I need your help to understand what are their quality criterias since they rejected this project.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Hi, i’ll try to help you to understand.
following it’s my own opinion based on my experience:
when you making simple things you have to do them extremaly good, envato full of simple (technically) lower thirds like that and may be envato don’t need it any more.
i had same problem when i have uploaded template based on Element3D, they said “nice but it’s very simple to do nice looking project using element so we are looking for something better” - nice project but we are not interested to sell it. I think they know what they are doing so try not only follow quality requirements - try to impress them.
rework, make more detailed animation, change the design…

for example this project

was hard rejected and i was very angry) i was sure my animation is good enough… but then (after few weeks) i’ve rework it and now its on envato

try to do better and all will be fine! )

***sorry for my english)

St Denis, Congratulations for your work, Glitch Logo! It was amazing the 2 versions !!!

I totally understand what you mean to me, I try to always improve.

What makes me sad, many projects were approved, with far far below to my project quality, just because they are different than we have in the shop window, I believe they have been approved.

But now I will improve and study hard! I’ll put something really different!

Thank you very much !

*** Sorry for my english²

Hey man, sorry to hear that. It can be frustrating at first to see your item rejected. Then you check first page and you see few projects that by same criteria should not be there. It can suck.

But rejected does not always mean a bad news. You can only get more motivation to create something really better. Not that this one is bad, it´s just probably been done so many times by now that it´s time to move on something beyond sliding text and lines in and out all over the place. Like every lover third template today.
Later you will maybe even notice yourself and say, yeah ok, could have been better in this or that way, so let´s try different approach.

Think of reviewers as keepers or your creativity flow, and creative exploration. Every time you think I did good, you´ll get that kick saying c´mon you can do better.