Hard reject, need your opinion

Ive got a hard reject on template and i dont agree with this, so i need forums help about what to do next, becouse i dont see any ways.

Template preview:

Template description:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/vuplpw4vekn59zd/html.html

My position (dont aim to offend authors, just trying to make it clear that rules and requirements for uploads are not the same and it seems to depend on inspectors taste or something personal stuff but not a very strong base of regulations):

I`ve pack all that pretty good renders in 3gb limit (abstract theme, gears for tech, hearts, social icons), made a global controls (universalize expressions), made a video tutorial. And that is not enought.

I can accept that there might be some minor improves or maybe i should remove icons, but i cann`t agree with hard reject. I think i provided enough proves that my template is not worse than accepted ones.

Looking forward for your help, becouse i dont understand the policy of videohive and what to do with all this content ive rendered.

If my 3d render is bad, how these ones being accepted?

If my Logo integration in 3d is bad, how these ones being accepted?

My position (dont aim to offend authors), just trying to make it clear that rules and requirements for uploads are not the same and it seems to depend on inspectors taste or something personal stuff but not a very strong base of regulations.

It seems like there are lots of new reviewers and they donā€™t have common system of reviewing. Such cases as yours should be highlighted here.

you do good work Arlekseyā€¦ & you make a good point regarding the other accepted projectsā€¦ I was going to say they were posted years ago and standards have changedā€¦ but see they were recently acceptedā€¦ Add this up to individual reviewer taste. Your particles are excellentā€¦ the only thing perhaps to improve would be to integrate the logo more with the 3d designā€¦ maybe make a 3d logo as well? Right now it feels a little like an after thought to your particlesā€¦ (Is it possible to get a reflection map of the particles onto the logo?) might help sales as wellā€¦

Thank you for reply. Yes, I totally agree that additional attention to logo
is a good idea. Iā€™m thinking to add more variation in logo appearing.

Iā€™m happy that problem Iā€™ve pointed out is not only visible to me. Maybe if
this post has more replies envato will think about it.

Š½Š°ŠæŠøсŠ°Š»:

hope your next one gets accepted :confused:
sometimes reviewers can be really ******
itā€™s even more frustrating when you do not get feedback for items which got rejected

this was mine :confused:

I remake:

• 3d render intergration (removed black matte coloring)
  • add 14 logo animations
  • new preview
  • additional global controls

HARD. This is ridiculous.

The flat logos and text are not composited or integrated well with the 3d environment. The logos look ā€˜pastedā€™ on which detracts from the beauty of the depth of field, shadows and atmosphere of the 3d particle animation and gives the overall video a less professional look
<<

Now i get eplanation. Thats good, but ... ive already linked to accepted files with such logo integration.

They accept similar content. They do not accept original content ā€¦ even thieves are approved. Per videohive job