Hard reject need some feedback

My HTML Coming soon Template got hard reject.

Unfortunately your submission Timer - Responsive Coming Soon Template isn’t ready for ThemeForest and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or Envato Market policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of Envato’s policies.

Regrettably the Help and Quality Teams are unable to offer a critique or feedback on your rejected submission.

Please see our Help Center for more information: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/204067134

DEMO URL: http://preview.themeshaven.com/timer/demo-select/index.html

I need your kind suggestions please. If suggestions are more specific then I will highly appreciate it
Thanks in Advance.

Yes as the reviewer says not yet ready for themeforest.

• Your template doesn’t feel premium. Its just as some old freebie, ask yourself would you want to buy it if you were the buyer and if the answer is no then you need to fix something.
  • Something similar to your theme is already their on the marketplace, try to be unique in your own ways.

Specific onces

• Work on the typography on all the sections of the template the headings, sub-headings they look pretty old fashioned.
  • A some unique elements like testimonials or anything else you think will work with the overall design.
  • The headings accompanied by the FontAwesome icon is a really bad, decision why would you make that, I really hate that idea, just rid of that. Make something that cool simple and clean. Concentrate on the UX of your theme.
  • The Home page feels a bit empty and stop using lorem use something that is relevant to the theme, you will tons of these techniques on other items
  • When I hover over the countdown, it has kind of a glitch effect between the transitions. Make the transition speed same so that the effect looks seamless.
  • Work on the menu it just doesn’t work that way. Add some hover effects, the opacity effect just doesn’t work.
  • (Optional) Do you think that the double border, it doesn’t look any good to me.
  • Make the “HTML and CSS” in the progress bar section a fixed width.

Good Luck Cheers!

KenulJain thanks for your reply. I will work on that.

hi, as for me, i tend to believe that maybe your problem is about concept, for instance in the landing page , u don’t have any text at all and i guess that this is not very appropriate for all potential buyers for that matter …

n2n44 thanks for your feedback. Can you give me some specific suggestions please.

for e the best suggestions is that u introduce some text and some titles , so that people do not feel they only have to deal with a gallery so to speak