Hard Reject Multi-Purpose WP theme need help

wordpress

I’ve got hard reject multi-purpose WP theme need some help to improve this theme

http://groundwork.customattic.io

Hello,

It’s a nice layout and flow, but seems very basic in it’s visual design / UI.

I also get this feeling of ‘I’ve seen it before’ and not saying it’s copied, I just feel it’s generic.

The cart, as a shopper, I think should show the products on mouseover or click (at a glance).

The user-experience it offers is much more appreciated and beneficial to both user and site owner.

Does it offer other designs or skins?

Also appears to be issues with the responsive design (navigation especially).

It looks to be a very feature rich and user-friendly theme. It is well laid out, clean and refreshing.

All the best with this and hope this helps. Not the best at reviewing themes but like trying to help.

It’s an amazing start though!

I also get this feeling of ‘I’ve seen it before’ and not saying it’s copied, I just feel it’s generic.

The whole idea of this theme is customization in this theme you can customize any component other words it’s like powerful design tool most design is up to client.

The cart, as a shopper, I think should show the products on mouseover or click

I did, but seems there’s issue with that needs to fix.

Does it offer other designs or skins?

I thinking to do that

Thanks for your feedback :slight_smile:

I need more help please

Stop with all the animation dude. Even though animation is still all the rage. Like anything do it in moderation, you go nuts with it, and it cheapens your design and overall aesthetic.

Good point but i think the animation not main reason of reject.

I want more help please from people have experience.

Hi, it seems a very good framework, but ThemeForest sells themes, not frameworks. This is an error I also made when I was at the beginning. I think your theme needs more personality, at this moment it just seems a blank canvas.

Great Feedback! Thank you so much :slight_smile:

Are you a team of one or do you have a designer in your theme as well? I think you should recommend to your designer to create a project without thinking about what the final user will make with the theme. Then the developer will adjust some things to fit the framework, but that’s the basic idea: a theme is not a framework, and this is the main idea behind ThemeForest market, and IMHO they are right.

@Gareth_Gillman @FinalDestiny @parag150k @micro_design i want feedback and advises to improve this theme please.

The design seems great may be the point of rejection is that many of theme’s out there and they provide font customization which can bring it close to your theme maybe adding some details would help.

Although I can’t be sure if it’s rejected due to the design only, it may be due to the framework you used or developed yourself. Make sure you have followed the guidelines etc.

Here I got only one problem, the site is of no use as the javascript is turned off. Make sure to have an exception if javascript is turned off.

All the opinions were personal.

Hope it helped !

Good day ahead! :blush:

Hope u qualify soon and get the payoff for your work!

@parag150k

they provide font customization which can bring it close to your theme maybe adding some details would help.

in this theme you can customize any component without touch line of code, the main rejection reason about design of theme not development.

Thank you so much for your opinion :smile:

great design mr @customattic,
the main reason youre theme get rejected because multipurpose must have 6-8 different case demo, agency, business, shop, resto, etc

@vinirama Thank you for your feedback.

Is there anyone can give more advice to get this theme approve?

• Spacing
  • Typography

Need improvements